AFCC MN will provide a series of trainings to expand professionals’ skills regarding various family processes and to help professionals qualify for various certifications and rosters recognized by Minnesota courts. In the future the trainings will include Custody Evaluation, Mediation, Parenting Consulting, Parenting Time Expediting, Financial Early Neutral Evaluation (FENE), Social Early Neutral Evaluation (SENE), Moderated Settlement Conferences (MSC), Arbitration and Special Master services.
We know that many of you are anxious to obtain some of these trainings but be patient with us! It is our goal to provide trainings that are carefully designed to teach adult learners with highly qualified trainers. That will take some time to identify and train the trainers which we are doing at this time. Please be patient with us while we are “under construction”. If you are interested in being a trainer click here for more info.
- Jun 14, 6:00 PM – Jun 24, 4:00 PMOFW HeadquartersSome parents are unable to resolve custody and parenting time disputes, even with the wide availability of ADR processes. A Custody/Parenting Plan Evaluation, when done thoroughly and ethically, can help families, attorneys, and courts resolve these issues .
- Sep 07, 8:00 AMLocation is TBD
- Oct 18, 8:00 AM – Oct 19, 5:00 PMLocation is TBD
- Oct 20, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMLocation is TBD
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD